Our client is seeking a project manager to join their growing company. As a project manager, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure that all deadlines are met. You will also take the lead on projects, delegate tasks, and manage the productivity of your team. You will be responsible for assigning tasks to the right team members, checking on their progress, and ensuring that each project is completed on time and to the highest standard.
Below are some of the responsibilities:
– Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget
– Organize and plan project tasks and schedules
– Manage tasks by Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and those of the company
– Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants
– Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
– Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
– Delegate work to team members based on skills and expertise
– Optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
– Work with proposal teams to develop cost estimates and project plans
– Create presentations and reports to communicate project status
– Keep the project team focused on the end goal
Braintrust Job ID: 6620
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.