MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR NEXT-GEN BIOTECH & HEALTHCARE AT ENPICOM!
Are you passionate about science and technology? Do you enjoy using and testing new software? Would you like to contribute to meaningful innovative solutions that are transforming healthcare using cutting-edge biotech software? Are you available for a few hours a month on a flexible schedule, working from home? Then we are looking for you!
ENPICOM invites you to show your interest in the position of part-time Quality Assurance Tester. You will have a key role in shaping the quality and solidity of our software. in You will be working with our software developers and applications specialists to deliver exceptionally resilient biotech software.
Who we are
ENPICOM is an innovative bioinformatics software company, founded in 2017. We support organizations developing drugs influencing this system with cutting-edge technology.
Our unique Software-as-a-Service solution is the ImmunoGenomiX (IGX) Platform. Its robust data-handling, analysis, and visualization features allow life scientists in biopharmaceutical companies to discover valuable insights to accelerate the discovery and development of novel immunotherapies and improve human health.
Our company has a strong focus on developing revolutionary technology, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity, and self-development are our top priorities.
Why you might want to work for us
- Work closely with some of the brightest people from around the world.
- Define your own working hours, perfect for combining them with your studies!
- Work from the convenience of your own home
- Minimum of 3 hours a month – Maximum 15 hours a month
- Insight into ground-breaking technology
- Be a part of an organization that is making a difference that is meaningful and truly matters, by speeding up drug discovery for all kinds of diseases (e.g. cancer)
- Gain experience in software and QA testing
- Beautiful office located inside a historical building at 5 minutes walking distance from ‘s-Hertogenbosch train station
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
You should have:
- A keen eye for detail
- An interest in software testing and validation
- Fluent on the internet 😉
- Affinity with our field, e.g., by being enrolled in, or recently have graduated from a BSc/MSc program such as computer science, bioinformatics, (bio-)medical engineering, or quantitative biology
The following are nice to have; if you meet some of these criteria, along with the list above, you will be one of our top candidates for this position:
- if you can explain the difference between Sanger and HTS/NGS
- if you can explain the difference between a BCR, a TCR, and an antibody
- If you know what an immune repertoire is
ENPICOM is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage anyone who meets at least 70% of the above criteria to apply.