Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Europe
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 – $80/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Short term
This job has a 90 day contractor trial period to start that may evolve to be a full-time role, which includes health insurance and benefits listed above, or a contractor role.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Proven track record of success in business development, growth hacking, or user acquisition in a startup environment
- Strong knowledge of blockchain technology and its applications
- Experience with marketing automation tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What You’ll Do:
As our Business Development Manager you will work directly with the founders and core team to set the user acquisition strategy of protocols. Your focus will include:
- Develop and implement effective growth strategies to attract and onboard the first 100 users and beyond to our venture studio companies
- Conduct market research and analyze user behavior to identify key opportunities forgrowth
- Build relationships with potential users and partners to drive adoption and increase userengagement
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns to promote our startupsand attract new users
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to optimize user acquisition andretention strategies
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the rapidly evolving Arweave ecosystem and drivechanges in the protocol and the team
- Be a leader, know when to follow, and work autonomously inside a small high performingteam
What’s it Like Working with Our Client?
- Collaborative, supportive, inclusive, and accessible environment that is open to newinitiatives and ideas.
- High-performing and ambitious team seeking to make a lasting impact on the way our clientdemocratize the internet.
- Fast-paced, remote-first, and international organization where everyone is inspired byeach other and grows together.
Braintrust Job ID: 6529
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.