The CX Strategist will be responsible for developing and implementing customer experience strategies to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. They will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to create a customer-centric culture and ensure that customer insights are integrated into business decisions. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in journey mapping, analytical and strategic thinking, change management, communication, organization data, insights development, critical thinking, human-centered design/understanding, root cause analysis, and storytelling (quant/qual). Additionally, they must be comfortable with data and technology-forward, future-thinking, and have experience in project management, product lifecycle/management/roadmap, service design, facilitation, and stakeholder management.
- Lead the development of customer experience strategies and translate them into tangible business goals and capabilities.
- Develop and manage project plans and timelines to ensure timely delivery of CX initiatives.
- Conduct journey mapping exercises and identify key touchpoints for improvement.
- Analyze customer insights, including analytics, VOC, and synthesis, to inform decision-making.
- Communicate customer needs and insights to stakeholders across the organization.
- Drive change management initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Develop and advocate for CX as a practice/discipline across the organization.
- Lead occasional workshop facilitation to build understanding and momentum around CX initiatives.
Braintrust Job ID: 6550
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.