Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet all of the qualifications listed in a job posting. Here at Groove, we value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a dynamic Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join Groove’s Engineering team. In this role you’ll partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and other teams to manage cross-functional engineering programs and change management of new process rollouts.The TPM group is a newly formed function at Groove and is responsible for the technical project and program management, engineering team support, and Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) process governance and strategy for Groove R&D organization.This is an exciting opportunity to join the team early on to help lay the foundation for product engineering’s operational success.
- Champion new processes and coach cross-functional teams through transformations
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and others to manage engineering work of all sizes
- Create and maintain project and program plans
- Identify and facilitate tracking of key operational KPIs to monitor, assess, and manage the quality, efficiency, and productivity of the Scrum Teams
- Develop PDLC process documentation, best practices and identify opportunities for enabling scrum teams
- Provide written and verbal updates and other communications on behalf of the team
- Identify, mitigate, and manage risks and impediments
- Act as a servant leader to the team(s) you are working with
- 5+ years experience in the same or similar role working with software engineering teams
- Strong Jira and Confluence experience
- Experience leading teams through process transformations
- Experience driving large scale programs to completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of completing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with multi-functional teams
- Knowledge of SaaS business preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or CSM Certification preferred
- Prior Software Development or Product Management experience a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent work experience
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% remote workforce
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.