It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s
2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
What we’re looking for:
Imagine being responsible for driving the cadence and execution for a product that enables business transformation at companies like Twilio, Tableau, Thomson Reuters, Zendesk, Sage Intacct, and others with impact to their top line growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to come join our fast-moving product team. You’ll be an instrumental player to help us grow the emerging market of next generation B2B for sales and marketing. We have a superior technology position and growing customer base, and you will be a key contributor to help us accelerate growth through delivering upon unique product value propositions on schedule. You will help drive some of our core products designed to meet the customer and market need while maintaining the overall company strategy.
This position reports to the Head of Product Operations, and we’re looking for someone that has a strong technical and analytical background, exceptional at developing and managing a plan, owning multiple projects at the same time, identifying risk areas, communicating early and often to keep teams on track, and ensuring we can meet our aggressive product growth goals through delivery.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and manage all aspects of a project from planning, internal team dependencies, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, change management, risks, and issues.
- Be a process advocate and enable product managers and technology team members across design, engineering, data science, etc. to perform at their best by creating and managing a plan with clear milestones and goals.
- Manage dependencies between various product teams such that there are no surprises or missed actions, and any delays or risks get highlighted in a timely manner.
- Manage project checklists required for a successful software development lifecycle and launch process.
- Identify risks in meeting goals, and conduct retrospectives among project teams for better and more efficient outcomes.
- Work with the product management and other team leads to maintain status of projects and communicate those on a recurring basis to all stakeholders that need to be aware.
- Capture key action items in projects from core meetings, and ensure that those are completed by owners through continuous follow-up as required and using tools available to help teams collaborate.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Demonstrated ability to build, own, communicate, and drive project plans for at least three or more product initiative end-to-end.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects for different stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to present plans, risks, conduct status meetings, review milestones, and assist teams with understanding dependencies.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical challenges with software-as-a-service offerings, and work hands-on with technology teams.
- Superior verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced Agile and Web Development environment.
- Native-level English written and spoken skill is required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of technical project management experience in software-as-a-service required
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Academic background in computer science or related engineering discipline preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), Excel, PowerPoint and Visio with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, drive results, solve problems, and possess interpersonal skills from prior work situations
Other good to have qualifications / skills:
- Certification as a Scrum master and Project management.
- Masters in a Technical field.
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you’re entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you’ll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]