Making a job change is a big decision. Why consider Aptos?
You will join a team of remarkable colleagues who are committed and passionate about creating and delivering leading-edge solutions to the retail market. You will be part of an exciting growth journey where we will do everything possible to help you reach and exceed your career dreams. Our colleagues have access to industry-leading training and development opportunities, and the chance to work in a global, diverse culture with offices in 13 countries. You will be part of an inclusive culture that is grounded in our Company’s purpose: to make a difference for every colleague, every client, every day.
With years of deep retail DNA, Aptos has been a market-leading platform that drives the world’s largest retailers’ product, promotion, commerce and merchandising decisions across online and brick-and-mortar operations. The opportunity at Aptos has never been greater, as we transition our solutions to cloud-native, microservices architecture. More than 135,000 retail locations impact nearly $2 trillion in annual revenue across fashion, grocery, drug, convenience, general merchandise, discount and sporting goods stores optimized with Aptos’ solutions. We hope you’ll be a part of taking innovative solutions to market with the leader in Unified Commerce.
Project Manager (Innovation Lead)
Project Managers/Innovation Leads are the heartbeat of the team delivering cutting edge consumer cloud experiences to the everyday and most exclusive brands you know and wear. Conduct interaction with global clients and partner companies driving the future of the modern consumer experience. Overall responsibility to deliver state of art global cloud solutions in entrepreneurial agile methodology. The Project Manager/Innovation Lead lead will facilitate Agile Software Methodologies providing a value driven client experience. Your role is not limited to our innovation with our clients but interacting with other leading consumer driven technologies, from mobile tech to cryptocurrency, shaping the future of the consumer experience for years to come.
Why are we here?
You will work with people and companies shaping the future. All are clients are leading consumer brands leading in their domain to shape a better global future through their own contributions. We help them accomplish that journey through innovative information technology. How do we do this?
- Leading industry solutions
- Flexible yet accountable programs
- Teams, worldwide teams working together
- Listening and sharing, driving consensus
- Communicating monthly, weekly, daily and hourly as required, when required
- Delivering on value driven commitments
What you’ll accomplish:
- Developing mutually high value client relationships through iterative strong speed to value projects.
- Executing interactive and innovative problem solving in a collaborative independent fully autonomous team.
- Participate in a leading role with global executive stakeholders
- Shape global brands, teams, experiences around the future of consumer experiences
Required Skills and attributes
- Highly Motivated
- Working in a team
- Excellent communications, written and verbal
- Ability to adapt to change
- Can do attitude
Required Experience and Skills:
- Cloud software or Retail project implementation experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Software project management
- Experience with Project Management software (i.e. JIRA, MS Project)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or a related technical or business field
- Experience leading complex cross-functional projects in a technology company
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to interact and manage projects that includes 3rd party vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience working directly with both business and technical stakeholders
- Strong, confident presentation skills; ability to deliver engaging, well-organized presentations and facilitate discussions
- Projects with External customers
- Agile exposure/training
- Software development project experience
- Customer Success management
- Cloud Computing support experience
- Currently an IT Project Manager
- Quality Assurance experience
- Retail operations (Store or head office experience)
The pay range for this position is between $82,000 and $100,000 plus annual bonus. Starting salary may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including a base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Aptos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.