About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Senior People Business Partner opportunity is a remote role and reports to our Director of People Partners.
Our People Team is a fan of our employees and we <3 helping Fandom continue on our exciting growth trajectory. As a Senior People Business Partner, you will help build our organization through both organic and strategic growth.
You will partner with amazing people around the world who are passionate about their roles, and contribute to a growing fanbase of entertainment lovers.
- Be Business-Focused
- Work on unique issues where analysis of situations requires an evaluation of both data and intangibles
- Use a business-centric approach in developing and leading projects, and a strategic approach to managing risk
- Analyze solutions based on data
- Support the full spectrum HR activities such from onboarding, through talent management, and employee departures
- Provide detailed tactical support
- Use our tools including, Google Workspace, BambooHR, Culture Amp, and Greenhouse
- Be influential
- Build trusted relationships with executives people-managers and their teams
- Coach and challenge managers on all talent matters
- Explain with the credibility to influence within a, creative tech environment.
- Demonstrate empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Support M&A activities
- Support the cultural integration of the newly acquired company into the values of the organization.
- Experience having integrated and harmonized newly acquired companies into the host organization.
- 5+ years of experience in HR, with 4+ years in HR Business Partnering
- Direct partnering with C-level executives
- Consulting with all levels of management, have built relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly
- A natural inclination to lean in and take on new challenges
- Comfortable managing and making sound decisions with available information
- Proficiency delivering information (written, spoken, and visual), tailored to the audience, that is easily understood and concise
- A reputation for using your experience, knowledge, and creativity, to make solid decisions
- Experience supporting global teams
- A high level of expertise within at least one HR domain (Employee Relations, L&D, M&A, Program Management)
- Proficiency with Google Workspace tools (Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Forms, Slides)
Bonus Points if You Have…
- Experience with Tech company
- Experience developing and leading L&D projects
- Experience with M&A
Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range = ($105,000 – $142,000)
- Vibrant team culture, periodic team lunches and happy hour events
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Train (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
- International work environment with startup culture
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 350 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms. Fandom’s Gaming division manages the online video game retailer Fanatical. Fandom Productions, the content arm of Fandom, enhances the fan experience through curated editorial coverage and branded content from trusted and established publishing brands Gamespot, TV Guide and Metacritic, along with its Emmy-nominated Honest Trailers and the weekly video news program The Loop. For more information follow @getfandom or visit: www.fandom.com.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.