Client is a Fortune 500 organization with a focus on the manufacturing and distribution of consumer goods.
Client will require the consultant to have insurance, sign standard documents (e.g. NDA, IP Assignment) and be background screened.
Project Background & Description
Our organization is currently looking for an experienced and resilient Senior IT Program Manager to manage several related workstreams aimed at remediation of IT service disruptions. This is a full-time role that requires strong program management skills, problem-solving abilities, cross-functional leadership, and the capacity to drive results.
As a consulting Senior IT Program Manager, your primary focus will be to quickly establish and lead a program to reduce service disruptions, enhance our recovery processes, and manage legacy technology upgrades. The role will involve significant coordination across teams and organizations for maintenance planning, issue investigation, and resolution of any unplanned disruption.
• Lead program management for several related workstreams to address IT service disruptions.
• Drive communication and coordination across different teams and organizations for maintenance planning, problem investigation, and resolution of unplanned disruptions.
• Develop and implement strategies to address and mitigate the effects of internet and power outages through redundancy planning and investment.
• Manage creation of risk mitigation plans for legacy technical applications and related technology infrastructure.
• Enhance and re-train teams on recovery processes for unplanned outages.
• Work closely with subject matter experts to speed up the resolution of issues.
• Develop a robust technical outage recovery process.
• Formulate a plan for high-priority technical debt remediation to reduce unplanned outages.
• Complete a proof of concept (POC) for network data redundancy.
• Design a comprehensive communication plan for technology service disruptions (outages).
This role is crucial to our IT services’ resilience and effectiveness and will require a significant time commitment level of 30+ hours per week, with monthly invoicing from the consultant. Work will be performed entirely remotely largely between the hours of 8am and 5pm Eastern Time. Interviews will be required as part of the selection process.
Braintrust Job ID: 6633
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.